Saturday, May 3, 2008

The one where I went to the temple and Sister Shillig loved hanging out with me!

Okay so today was my last temple trip as a young woman D:! It was really cool cause with 9 youth we did 471 names! I did 35 baptisms and 6 confirmations. And the guy who confirmed me kept calling me Sister Griffin or Griffith (i can't remember which one) and so after he was done he asked if I was dating anyone with that last name and I said no and then one of the other guys said now you know who to look for. (nuh, nuh, nuh, nuh, nuh, nuh, nuh, nuh!) We went to the bookstore and then ate at none other than the amazingly delicious Chic-fil-a! I rode up with sister shillig, she's the new young women's leader and def one of my top faves! I stayed awake the whole time up there and we talked but I couldn't quite stay awake on the way back and I'm pretty sure I was asleep for most of the ride. I love sister shillig, she kept me laughing with all her stories. When we got back I took the waltons home, went home to straighten my hair and then I went back to the church to go to Nick's baptism and then went across the hall to Camille's reception. So today was pretty busy.

2 comments:

Shillig 1 said...

Great post M-A. You are so sweet. I'll definately miss you when you leave YW, but I am very excited for you to start your life as an adult. You're an amazing young lady & I hope you know that & know how truly beautiful you are. BTW- I think your stories were more interesting than mine. :)

Me said...

I am glad that you were able to go!! Always make the temple a priority! No matter what~ remember it is the only way to feed your spirit. The world's answer is doubt, selfishness and laughter at things they can not comprehend, but no joy can be found! Always call in Righteousness!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...