When I eat in front of people I don't know well or trust feel like a pig
I am so OCD about something and other things I don't even care
I need to stop thinking, cause when I think I over analyze
I don't know how I feel about college right now, I feel like I am missing all these things at home
I figured out the art of skipping in high school, i would skip only when I had already missed some of the day or when I got checked out for something and then I was supposed to go back. I never got caught, although my mom will know now-another thing I can ruin for my brothers!
I think my favorite people(meaning girls) at school are: Jenni, Marilyn, Jenn, Shareese, Shaye, Caryn, Jenn, Karri
I think living in Salt Lake has brought me closer to my family here and even my family back home
I really don't like eating at the carriage cafe yet I eat there all the time
I'm trying harder to enjoy the journey and get the change through me rather than just getting through it
I'm a huge BYU fan and I hate when my cousins get all snobby about their love for UofU cause I try not to talk about it cause I know families back home that are divided by rival teams in the SEC
It's better for me to do my homework at the school rather than at home cause at school there isn't as much to distract me
I've been in two episodes of Business at the BC, type it in on youtube
All of my brothers are adopted, I'm the only biological child.
I talk a lot and usually pretty loud and I don't even realize it most of the time.
I love kids and want to be a kindergarten teacher.
I have problems when I with guys who's first name starts with a j, sorry guys
I love the 2008-2009 student council
Love Matt Tiddle, cause he reminds me of my dad
I have a hard time keeping a journal
Accounting is my secret love affair, it might have something to do with the teacher
I will always need someone to talk to, like the Meredith/Christina, Addison/Naomi
I love my hair straight, and hate when people comment on my curly hair
- I really want my hair to be long, but when it gets close I usually give up and chop it off
I don't like people who are fake nice
My favorite shirt is my BYU dance shirt
Facebook is my most visited website then blogspot followed closely by hotmail
I'm competitive, like seriously I am-ask my family or any of my seminary classes
I eat pillsbury crescent dough and cookie dough-SO GOOD!
I brought tons of stuff with to school!
I really like BYU, but the BC is AMAZING!
I want 6 kids.
I have only the coolest cell phone ever! [pantech matrix]
I'm taking mission prep, and love the class. I can't wait to serve a mission!!
I love my galoshes.
I love brown and pink, totally!
I'm a mentor and ambassador for LDSBC
I like to eat the stuffing of double stuffed oreos
I love Lin China Chinese food.
I am afraid of lakes and ocean, it's because of what could be beneath me
I like scones and sopapillas
I eat mini m&m's like crack
I love smucker's red raspberry jam, with the seeds
S'mores are only the greatest thing ever!
My favorite disney princesses are snow white, belle and cinderella(cause she's modest)
I love High School Musical [all of them, and if you hate you can leave]
- My new favorite band is Truman, from nashville living in provo
- I have a really hard time making the first move in anything
- I miss home like crazy!!!!!!!
- I have met some amazing people this year at school and they have changed me
- I love going to the temple and I really do try to go frequently since I only live like 2 minutes away, and I am really going to miss it when I go home
- I really want to serve a mission, not to prove that girls can but because I want to serve the Lord. And maybe in a way so that three of my parent's children can serve missions.
- I had a dream after EFY one year that I was going to the California Santa Rosa mission
- I love my brothers more than anything!
- Back home I have to sleep with my door closed because someone who breaks in would rather go through an open door rather than a closed one but once i get home i'm going to leave it open and close my brothers doors so that my brothers will be safe
- I really don't like big trees at night cause people can hide behind them
- Gym was my most hated class in elementary and middle school because when we would have teams I was almost always the last one picked
- Liking guys at the BC is a lot harder than you would think because most of the time they are either dating someone else, married or are leaving the school soon
- This summer, I'm going to let will hold the remote more
- I am going to make more time for bonding with zac
- I love my family more than anything in the world
- The guy I want will take our kids to do things just for the fun of it
- I love falling asleep to rain-I will go to bed early just so I can fall asleep to rain on my window, and the cd sounds just don't cut it
- I was born on my due date
- I'd always wanted to finish my education before I get married. But President Hinckley said that family comes first then college
- I'm like Christina Yang from Grey's Anatomy, I mate for life-after a person passes a subconscious friend test we're friends for life, or at least that's how I feel
- The only cereal I have bought while I've been at school are chex and cherrios
- After 2 Creative Zen Micros that have crashed I've decided that I want a iPod
- I am addicted to Facebook chat
- Watching movies at night all by myself late at night is really fun
- I've dyed my hair twice. But what really bothers me is that this last time it doesn't look any different unless it's in the light
- I can't wait to work in admissions at LDS Business College
- When I am with him, I tend to smile a little more
- I like to do new things with my hair
- Before I post pictures they go through my memory manager and then picasa
- College has been really good for expanding my food horizons
- I never knew that I could actually enjoy cleaning offices
- The plaza is okay, but it is slowly draining my sanity!
- I like to have music on, without it it just seems too quiet
- I like to use the work quite quite a lot, i don't know why-well maybe because i like the way it sounds
- I love when my friend's accents come out like PRO-gress, Suh-rry and words like that
- I would love to be a CBP, customs and border patrol, Officer on the Canadian border
- I make a lot of to do lists
- My planner is my life, I write everything down in it
- Listening to Adam Ashby makes everything better
- I really missed snow when I was living in Georgia but living here and seeing it for MONTHS made me sick of it
- My patriarchal blessing calms all my fears
- My Subway order: Footlong white with ham, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers and carrots
- My 13th Street BBQ order: 5 dollar plate, usually stealing leftovers from family
- Lin China order: Large White Rice, Beef and Broccoli
- The love of music I have, and the the knowledge comes from my dad
- My scrapbooking traits come from my mom
- I am really going to miss being with my family on my birthday, cause I will have to be at work already :(
- Panda Express is okay
- The first time I shared a fork with a guy other than family was this week
- I really like to buy things not for the having tons of stuff but that it's new, and i have the excitement of using it for the first time
- Asking a guy to a formal isn't all that hard, i've done it
- I would skip a dance if I didn't have a date
- I love having new stuff, because I love the anticipation of getting to use it
- I am such a procrastinator in everything!!
- I collect ribbons and pens
Friday, March 27, 2009
Can you believe that I have made it to one hundred posts? Cause I can't!
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Sunday, March 22, 2009
- I miss home, but I hate packing
- Counting down the days to something FREAKS me out
- Sleeping in at least two different beds a week makes me realize how lucky I was to have a serta mattress growing up
- Facebook is the means of communication, I just found out a guy that served in my ward got married today
- Mic packs are AMAZING, I wish I could wear one more often
- I get end of the semester-itis, every single semester-even in high school
- When I packed for school I packed TOO much
- I am currently craving a pace bar, I just learned that so it counts
- Eric Hutchinson is really good, find him on iTunes
- Little Obedience leads to big blessings just like little disobedience leads to big disobedience
Monday, March 16, 2009
Sunday, March 15, 2009
- I really like this soup that sarah made that I would have thought I'd hate
- Peanut Butter sandwiches aren't that bad
- Singles Wards really are the bane of my existence
- I make a lot of to do lists
- I am the DUP president of the LDSBC chapter
- I really hate calling people
- Living in the plaza is driving me mad
- I'm pretty intelligent when it comes to stocks
- College ruins clothes
- Three weeks is a long time
Monday, March 9, 2009
I had the chance to go to a fireside tonight with some friends that was sponsored by the school. I really enjoyed the talks and the musical selections.
P.S. brownie points to who tells me which piece of their attire is in both pictures! and it's not the white dress shirts!
Saturday, March 7, 2009
- I like cleaning for others more than I do cleaning for myself, it's the feeling I get when I can just feel how thankful they are
- The mentor and ambassador program at the school is the best thing that has ever happened to me.
- Staying up and watching movies until two i the morning twice in one week is not a good idea, and should not be tried at home.
- The UTA pass is such a blessing (k-so i knew that one but it was really nice to not have to pay to go see family)
- Giving tours of LDS Business College is really nerve racking but once it's over and they say they are coming or they are going to come I feel great and relieved.
- Pandora is amazing!
- When I go home, I'm going to have to do my own laundry :(
- Writing for the school news paper is really challenging. I am really excited to be a part of it starting.
- Although I can't wait to get home and be with family and families I love, I really am going to miss Salt Lake and all it's held for me-the good and the bad
- Somedays getting out of bed is the hardest thing but getting up and making it through the day makes the next day better
Friday, March 6, 2009
- What do you do when your best isn't good enough?
- What do you do when the guy that you would fight for can't even see you standing there wanting him to see you?
- What do you do when the person you thought would be your best friend hurts you so bad that getting up in the morning is harder than you ever thought possible?
- What do you do when you don't want to go to bed because that's another day you have to wake up to, put on a face that everything is okay, and not let anybody know how hard it is to live 1,919.92 miles away from you family with no friends that you can turn to?
- What do you do when that drive you had, the the drive you can't remember not having, leaves?
- Why does my family feel like they have to keep things from me, like I'm some kind of child. I know what's going on-just FREAKING tell me.
- Why do people think they know how I feel?