Saturday, October 31, 2009
I thought in honor of a day where you can be whoever you want to be; a surgeon, a rastafarian, a muggle, you name it you can be it-that I would post some pretty school stuff. (or at least cute) So I thought the drawing of the pumpkin was cute so therefore it made the post. This one to right was so cool, with all the little leaves but then it was beaten out by this one. It was carved out by a laser, we're talking a laser here! Apparently it's supposed to be some death star thing but whatever, the cool part here is the use of a laser.
Now on to other things... like this wall of carved pumpkins, all done by one man. Way cool, although the laser one is still better. But then I came upon this one, and i thought it just might beat out the laser one, but the fact that it almost looks fake made it come in second.Come on though, who doesn't love a princess pumpkin.
*For these pictures and others type-clip art pumkins, cute jack o lanterns, or carved pumpkins into google image.
Now for costumes!
but this one is my favorite-tetris! i wanna do this one year!
another good one was the youtube video, way funny. but this is where i will end.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN everyone!
Sunday, October 4, 2009
- Was escorted to the bathroom
- Held up a '1 ticket needed please' sign
- Went to general conference
- Saw an old friend :)
- Gave out free hugs
- Sat in the plaza and the balcony
- Watched a movie
- Ate at cafe rio
- Played a game with friends
- Met romney's brother-perry
- If you do standby for conference you can't leave the line or your seat once your seated or they will escort you out cause you don't have a ticket. But I had to go to the bathroom while we were waiting to get in and one of the guest services guys took me to the door and another guy walked me to the bathroom and waited outside for me
- I heard from people that if you hold up a sign you get a ticket usually with in five minutes. So I held up my sign and I got a ticket way fast.
- self explanatory
- While I was giving out hugs at conference shem and i saw each other
- While I was holding my 1 ticket needed please sign i saw my friend Will giving out hugs i went to talk to him and got ropped in
- When I did standby I sat in the balcony-lame. But when I asked for tickets I got terrace seating and then they said we could move down to the plaza level to fill in seats
- movie and popcorn!
- The girls from my office ate at cafe rio during priesthood session
- We played loaded questions at amber's house after priesthood session
- Romney and his brother, Perry, came to play games with us