Friday, March 27, 2009

The one with my one hundred for my one hundreth!!

Can you believe that I have made it to one hundred posts? Cause I can't!
  1. When I eat in front of people I don't know well or trust feel like a pig

  2. I am so OCD about something and other things I don't even care

  3. I need to stop thinking, cause when I think I over analyze

  4. I don't know how I feel about college right now, I feel like I am missing all these things at home

  5. I figured out the art of skipping in high school, i would skip only when I had already missed some of the day or when I got checked out for something and then I was supposed to go back. I never got caught, although my mom will know now-another thing I can ruin for my brothers!

  6. I think my favorite people(meaning girls) at school are: Jenni, Marilyn, Jenn, Shareese, Shaye, Caryn, Jenn, Karri

  7. I think living in Salt Lake has brought me closer to my family here and even my family back home

  8. I really don't like eating at the carriage cafe yet I eat there all the time

  9. I'm trying harder to enjoy the journey and get the change through me rather than just getting through it

  10. I'm a huge BYU fan and I hate when my cousins get all snobby about their love for UofU cause I try not to talk about it cause I know families back home that are divided by rival teams in the SEC

  11. It's better for me to do my homework at the school rather than at home cause at school there isn't as much to distract me

  12. I've been in two episodes of Business at the BC, type it in on youtube

  13. All of my brothers are adopted, I'm the only biological child.

  14. I talk a lot and usually pretty loud and I don't even realize it most of the time.

  15. I love kids and want to be a kindergarten teacher.

  16. I have problems when I with guys who's first name starts with a j, sorry guys

  17. I love the 2008-2009 student council

  18. Love Matt Tiddle, cause he reminds me of my dad

  19. I have a hard time keeping a journal

  20. Accounting is my secret love affair, it might have something to do with the teacher

  21. I will always need someone to talk to, like the Meredith/Christina, Addison/Naomi

  22. I love my hair straight, and hate when people comment on my curly hair

  23. I really want my hair to be long, but when it gets close I usually give up and chop it off
  24. I don't like people who are fake nice

  25. My favorite shirt is my BYU dance shirt

  26. Facebook is my most visited website then blogspot followed closely by hotmail

  27. I'm competitive, like seriously I am-ask my family or any of my seminary classes

  28. I eat pillsbury crescent dough and cookie dough-SO GOOD!

  29. I brought tons of stuff with to school!

  30. I really like BYU, but the BC is AMAZING!

  31. I want 6 kids.

  32. I have only the coolest cell phone ever! [pantech matrix]

  33. I'm taking mission prep, and love the class. I can't wait to serve a mission!!

  34. I love my galoshes.

  35. I love brown and pink, totally!

  36. I'm a mentor and ambassador for LDSBC

  37. I like to eat the stuffing of double stuffed oreos

  38. I love Lin China Chinese food.

  39. I am afraid of lakes and ocean, it's because of what could be beneath me

  40. I like scones and sopapillas

  41. I eat mini m&m's like crack

  42. I love smucker's red raspberry jam, with the seeds

  43. S'mores are only the greatest thing ever!

  44. My favorite disney princesses are snow white, belle and cinderella(cause she's modest)

  45. I love High School Musical [all of them, and if you hate you can leave]

  46. My new favorite band is Truman, from nashville living in provo
  47. I have a really hard time making the first move in anything
  48. I miss home like crazy!!!!!!!
  49. I have met some amazing people this year at school and they have changed me
  50. I love going to the temple and I really do try to go frequently since I only live like 2 minutes away, and I am really going to miss it when I go home
  51. I really want to serve a mission, not to prove that girls can but because I want to serve the Lord. And maybe in a way so that three of my parent's children can serve missions.
  52. I had a dream after EFY one year that I was going to the California Santa Rosa mission
  53. I love my brothers more than anything!
  54. Back home I have to sleep with my door closed because someone who breaks in would rather go through an open door rather than a closed one but once i get home i'm going to leave it open and close my brothers doors so that my brothers will be safe
  55. I really don't like big trees at night cause people can hide behind them
  56. Gym was my most hated class in elementary and middle school because when we would have teams I was almost always the last one picked
  57. Liking guys at the BC is a lot harder than you would think because most of the time they are either dating someone else, married or are leaving the school soon
  58. This summer, I'm going to let will hold the remote more
  59. I am going to make more time for bonding with zac
  60. I love my family more than anything in the world
  61. The guy I want will take our kids to do things just for the fun of it
  62. I love falling asleep to rain-I will go to bed early just so I can fall asleep to rain on my window, and the cd sounds just don't cut it
  63. I was born on my due date
  64. I'd always wanted to finish my education before I get married. But President Hinckley said that family comes first then college
  65. I'm like Christina Yang from Grey's Anatomy, I mate for life-after a person passes a subconscious friend test we're friends for life, or at least that's how I feel
  66. The only cereal I have bought while I've been at school are chex and cherrios
  67. After 2 Creative Zen Micros that have crashed I've decided that I want a iPod
  68. I am addicted to Facebook chat
  69. Watching movies at night all by myself late at night is really fun
  70. I've dyed my hair twice. But what really bothers me is that this last time it doesn't look any different unless it's in the light
  71. I can't wait to work in admissions at LDS Business College
  72. When I am with him, I tend to smile a little more
  73. I like to do new things with my hair
  74. Before I post pictures they go through my memory manager and then picasa
  75. College has been really good for expanding my food horizons
  76. I never knew that I could actually enjoy cleaning offices
  77. The plaza is okay, but it is slowly draining my sanity!
  78. I like to have music on, without it it just seems too quiet
  79. I like to use the work quite quite a lot, i don't know why-well maybe because i like the way it sounds
  80. I love when my friend's accents come out like PRO-gress, Suh-rry and words like that
  81. I would love to be a CBP, customs and border patrol, Officer on the Canadian border
  82. I make a lot of to do lists
  83. My planner is my life, I write everything down in it
  84. Listening to Adam Ashby makes everything better
  85. I really missed snow when I was living in Georgia but living here and seeing it for MONTHS made me sick of it
  86. My patriarchal blessing calms all my fears
  87. My Subway order: Footlong white with ham, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers and carrots
  88. My 13th Street BBQ order: 5 dollar plate, usually stealing leftovers from family
  89. Lin China order: Large White Rice, Beef and Broccoli
  90. The love of music I have, and the the knowledge comes from my dad
  91. My scrapbooking traits come from my mom
  92. I am really going to miss being with my family on my birthday, cause I will have to be at work already :(
  93. Panda Express is okay
  94. The first time I shared a fork with a guy other than family was this week
  95. I really like to buy things not for the having tons of stuff but that it's new, and i have the excitement of using it for the first time
  96. Asking a guy to a formal isn't all that hard, i've done it
  97. I would skip a dance if I didn't have a date
  98. I love having new stuff, because I love the anticipation of getting to use it
  99. I am such a procrastinator in everything!!
  100. I collect ribbons and pens

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...