Friday, October 31, 2008

The one where I have gone to AT&T in the gateway everyday this week

My buddy at AT&T! monday-therapy window shopping(cause i dropped my phone in the toilet) tuesday-buy my new phone the pantech matirix i still have the same number so call me with your number or text it wednesday-get my contacts from my new phone to my old phone thursday-see if my phone is on the premier website yet friday-ask why pictures sent to me won't show up on my phone and i'll be back on monday!

2 comments:

Shelice said...

Oh, Dolly. You are so much like your daddy! I love it!

Me said...

I am so paranoid that I will drop things in that I have the balance of a chinese circus freak when it comes to bathroom moments! Can't walk without tripping to save my life but I can balance everything and pee at the same time! My heart goes out to you! Sorry!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...