Sunday, October 26, 2008

The one where Becca and I see only the best movie ever-High School Musical 3

Becca and I went to walmart that afternoon to get ready!We got all dressed up and then went to the olive garden for dinner! After, I had to make up a speed reading class with the sister missionaries. We convinced derek to come with us on our way to the movie. We had a light snack at the food court cause we ate at like 5:30 and our movie was at 9:45. We saw a HSM Build a Bear and then becca and I took pictures in front of the HSM cut outs. After the show we took some pictures, and walked back to the dorms. Oh, but first I had to take more pictures with the cut outs! notice the one on the bottom left!

2 comments:

Shelice said...

Thank you becca...so glad it was you and not me ;D

FarrEver Family said...

Oh to be young again. You look like you are enjoying college and ALL the fun that comes along with it. Hope you stay around for a while so I can see you when we come home! Take care and Keep having FUN!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...