Friday, September 11, 2009

The one where today was a good day, a really good day.

It started with me waking up, and getting ready pretty easily and even out the door early, which is no easy feat. I usually go through two or three outfits, cause I never like what I pick out. Then I brushed my teeth, did my hair, and make-up. Grabbed my backpack, purse and water bottle-leaving a full 5 minutes early. Then on my way out of the plaza, on the elevator, a girl was all like I'm driving today, wanna come with me? i would have said no, but if she drove i could eat breakfast, but i said yes. In the car, we listened to one of my favorite songs from dirty dancing.

Then I got the very last plain bagel at carriage cafe, toasted it and was on my way to class with my water bottle filled with ice cold yummy water![yes water does have a taste]Then I sat with four of my friends in english. Pretty much did nothing today in class, with really no homework. Then it was off to work

I got to work, saw a friend I haven't seen for ages-fall semester of last year. Then I called an institute teacher, to drop a student so I could get into his class-low and behold he did, so in Book of Mormon II with Brother Meredith. I am so excited, he is such a good teacher. I tried to explain how to Chase and I couldn't even describe it, I just knew I was supposed to be in that class. So then I worked and worked.

I grabbed lunch, a chili bread bowl, and was off to microeconomics. I really like that class, I love micro thanks to my high school economics teacher. My friend, Mark, transferred into that class and kept me awake. It's not that I was bored but I was so tired, he kept making fun of what we were talking about. At the end of class the teacher was so nice as to tell us the homework I did, was in fact not due today but on monday-double hooray for no homework!

Then I was back at work, listening to pandora and updating my blog to pass time. The back to school Vista Dance is tonight and I'm way pumped. Life is good!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...