Saturday, November 13, 2010

day 10 - the one with songs i listen to when i'm bored, happy, sad, mad, hyped

so this one's kinda hard
because due to the fact that my laptop
is at home and i have no internet there

so we'll turn to my handy, dandy iPhone!

bored
i'll pretty much listen to anything that's on my iPod
or if i have my iTunes up i try to listen to the stuff
that i don't listen to as much

happy
pretty much anything on my iPod
most of it's really happy music
especially my disney stuff
or glee!

sad
i listen to slow songs
or songs about people being sad
like almost lover by fine frenzie
or church stuff cause then i feel all warm inside
mad
i listen to stuff that is upbeat
and not cheery cause that just makes me even more mad
mostly like hey monday
avril lavigne

hyped
i listen to a couple of playlists
my GNO playlist that becca made
[which is currently not on my iPhone]


on a side note
my favorite songs right now
mine by taylor swift
maybe, possibly by megan and liz
parachute by ingrid michaelson
elevator by david archuleta



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...