Wednesday, December 1, 2010

day 28 -the one with picture of me from last year and now and how i've changed

so this is as close to a year as i can get
which is like last october-ish

well let me re-phrase this
the only one that is blog worthy

i'm sure i have more on my laptop but 
my laptop is kind of out of commission
and facebook lost like three months of pictures

i've changed because now i'm out of the plaza
woo-hoo! 
i've had an AMAZING roommate!
and i would still be living with her
if she wasn't going on a mission to switzerland!
isn't that super cool?!?

i also work a lot harder
and manage my money better now

i'm more appreciative of what
people do to me

i have a better sense of humor
and am more comfortable with myself

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...