Friday, December 12, 2008

The one with Ring Christmas Bells!

Because I am freaking amazing and have the best connections I got to go to Mo Tab's Christmas Concert. I had two tickets and tried relentlessly to find a guy to go with me but nobody could go so I asked my aunt lindsay. And don't get your undies in a bundle and ask why I didn't ask my aunt emily, if you didn't know it was her birthday. I didn't ask her cause I gave her two tickets, one for her and her husband AND a parking pass. They came in after I was in my seat and then had to rush to be able to get home at a descent time. We sat in plaza four which is pretty much as good as you can get, unless you are a general authority or higher.We were exactly 12 rows from the front! 12!!! I was so excited! My dancer friends did really good! Becca's hair looked amazing, I wonder who did it (cough-me-cough)! And the grandpa from Gilmore girls was there! He narrarated some of the program and held my friend becca's hand and said "this is our time" and they chatted too! If you've seen the prince of egypt you'll like this! So the guy who is the singing voice of the Moses's father-in-law sang a lot of songs but he also sang that song from the movie! I was so excited! I wish I could go again!

2 comments:

Gary and Shelice Murphy said...

can i confess....I'm soooo JEALOUS!!!

Me said...

Yeah, i am jealous as well! I also love your post layout, I need your creative juices to flow towards me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...