Sunday, December 28, 2008

The one where i ice skate!

I like things I'm good at. If I'm not good at it, it frustrates me and I'll quit most times. Like the cello-I wasn't good like the rest of my class so I quit,and I didn't like the teacher. But that is not what this is about. I wasn't good at skating at hollywood connections for the longest time so mom took us a lot so I would get better and I think i'm gonna have to be mom. When we got there I was gripping the wall with both hands, scared to death. I fell once, okay twice, and I brused my right pinkie finger but all in all it was fun. Oh! and I went around the rink twice, in a row, without holding the side and I went pretty fast-all WITHOUT falling! I really want to go again soon. Maybe even to the gallivan plaza.

3 comments:

Gary and Shelice Murphy said...

Seriously so proud of you! I expect to hear you've gone skating at least once more before you come home.

zac said...

I miss you and hope you come home soon and yes I did have fun going skiing maybe next time we go skiing you could come too

Me said...

You and I are sooo-o much alike!! I can skate after the first few hours but I hate looking like a dork and that it takes sooooo long! More power to you for trying Miss E!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...