so i'm taking a page from mormon in manhattan's book
i might as well make watching the bachelorette worth while
besides the entertainment value
so each week i'll post what i thought of the episode.
feel free to comment with your own if you watch
- tightrope walking, really? heckka scary, no way i would do it
- lots a cheesey lines were being thrown around, planned much?
- so roberto speaks a ton of languages, definite plus
- he looks kinda cute, too cute for ali-she said it first
- good job giving him the rose
- kasey said 'sing her a little song from my heart' not cool, we are over everyone singing her songs
- plus his voice kinda bothers me, is that mean?
- i give ali tons of props for getting the barenaked ladies
- but her dancing at the beginning was WAY awkward
- i was kinda jealous they got to be in the music video, i want to be in a music video
- felt bad for the one guy who didn't even get any action
- kirk and ali kissing after they said cut, awkward for everyone
- although they do look cute together, my money's on him to win right now
- kirk was a little obnoxious at the shoot, he's way to jealous-they barely know each other
- oh, and he looks better with glasses
- i felt bad for jonathan, not! it was just plain funny
- what with the awkward whispering before the scene and the crying? really jonathan? you are on national television.
- john c reminds me of sheldon
- ali was definitely enjoying kissing all the guys a little too much
- so justin hobbling over to ali's seemed desperate-not cool buddy, not cool
- while justin was hanging out in the hot tub, i almost believed him when he said he'd give up everything for ali AND then he said 'well okay, not really' who do you think you are? you're so not cool
- post script it wasn't cool that he took time away from hunter
- hunter is kinda cute, but not my type, i don't know if he's right fro ali
- i love her apron, it's super cute
- really? why did she bring out a huge plate of meat for them to cook when it's just the two of them? seriously though, 6 burgers and a bunch of hot dogs-it's sick!
- what are with ali's skimpy binki's?
- kinda awkward in the pool. kinda? who am i kidding, SUPER awkward!
- i love that she wanted to make s'mores! i'm kind of addicted to them right now
- i'm sad hunter is going home, we don't even really know him
- her dress seems like she's going to prom, not a cocktail party
- i liked the cheers to hunter, that was nice
- is bad that i didn't even recognize steve? i was all like 'who is this guy'
- i don't think i saw chris n until the rose ceremony, and his tan was weird
- ty's necklace bothers me, but i L-O-V-E his accent
- way to rat out justin ali, no seriously way to go!
- i'm glad all the guys flipped out over it, him going over there was NOT cool
- kasey is right, justin is creepy
- justin are you really crying? seriously?
- craig r and i think a LOT alike, kinda scarry
- are the diamonds on the sash supposed to be off to the side? why didn't someone catch that?
- ali gave 'rated r' aka justin the rose, she's stupid!
- jesse, are you really wore a jean jacket? this is not a how down, it's a cocktail party!
- we said goodbye to hunter, john c and steve this week
from the extra scenes, and previews
- the mouse bit was HIL-AR-IOUS! i was laughing so hard, and now i really wish john c had stayed. i really hope they catch it
- so who thought the whole 'here's my heart. jump in, stay awhile' was way awkward!