Tuesday, April 26, 2011

the one with me suffering in georgia heat

people ask me sometimes if i like
utah or georgia better
the answer?
utah summers, georgia winters
i don't like snow anymore
and i have never loved humidity
in fact we are enemies!

i used to be able to deal with it
i could make my room
it was heaven

little brother decided to make a campaign for that room
my beloved room
so i got his matchbox room
and i know what you're saying
"you don't live there anymore,
suck it up!"
well you're reading my blog so you're on my side

his room i can't get cooler
than melted ice cream
and i am not cool with this
(no pun intended)

i can't handle this
i'm in shorts and a tank top to sleep
and i can't even have a sheet
and i wake up constantly 
i can't handle this

and then we went to atlanta this weekend
the change in lattitude would help
oh no, i was melting
and its not like people can get their act together
and cool down a place

except for the temple
and the stake center
it was heaven!

don't even get me started on the pool at the hotel
or my allergies
heaven help me!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...