Monday, August 3, 2009

The one where i technically start something new

Today was a first, a big first. Today I started my job, a desk, a sign in-on multiple accounts, a number, an access card-the whole sha-bang! I've volunteered in the office before so things weren't way hard but it's still amazing that I'm getting paid to do this. So, maybe I should tell you where I work-the admissions at the college I'm attending. I did lots of tedious work today, but I have to start somewhere! I loved the environment! I feel so lucky to have this job and work with people I love, okay well some of them I only like but i'm working on it okay!?!

When I used to help out in the office I could do somethings, mostly answering phones and questions but now I can pretty much do anything I need to to help someone, although I am still asking for help. It's like the more I can do, the more I have to ask for help. I love the admissions office! If you're interested in the Business College, call me and i'll help you apply!

2 comments:

Me said...

Yeah for getting paid to do it!! Good luck! One year down and your starting another one! Have fun and enjoy it!!

Evans Family said...

Your job sounds great Mychel-Anne! I know you'll do a wonderful job!! I hope you have a super year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...